Overview: Fast and feature-packed ebook reader to get the most of your reading everywhereand up
Requirements: Android OS 2.1
Market Update Released: September 27, 2012
Read, annotate, listen to any EPUB or PDF ebook with the most powerful Android ebook reader compatible with the Adobe DRM.
This ebook reader provides unprecedented flexibility, speed and reading comfort. It is a robust and well supported ebook reader for eager readers, students and professionals: download thousands of ebooks from famous OPDS catalogs such as the Internet Archive or add your own OPDS catalogs, highlight and annotate excerpts, share quotes and annotations with friends, revise your lessons, prepare reports, make bibliographical research or annotate contracts, lookup words in local and remote dictionaries, go on reading while running thanks to the text-to-speech function…
Subscribe to Mantano Cloud and:
- Switch between your phone and tablet and always find your books, annotations, notes, reading positions along with you
- Transform your books and documents into digital reading circles by sharing annotations and learn from others’ experience.
Optimized for ICS, Honeycomb tablets and smartphones!
Note: due to a known issue in Android 4.1, application updates sometimes fail. Please uninstall and reinstall the application.
- “Best on the market. I’ve tried every ereader app on the market and this is by far the fastest, most feature rich one. Very well done, you’re head and shoulders above the competition.”
- “Excellent. Bought several readers and found this to be the best, a keeper! Excellent and feature rich.”
- “Great developer support!”
- Advanced support of PDF: Fast scroll, Pan & Zoom, double-click for 1 column display
- Flexible EPUB display, with optional page curl and book background
- Customize the display of EPUB documents thanks to Themes: default font, line height, colors, etc. Create your custom themes
- Support of Adobe DRM, including the management of ID and password protected files
- Night mode
- Text to speech: listen to a book, a page or a text selection
- Create text and freehand notes, attached to a page, to a highlight, or standalone
- Browse the table of contents thanks to a familiar expandable tree structure
- Quickly access your annotations, highlights and bookmarks.
- Lookup words in a dictionary to choose from a list (local or online dictionaries)
- Organize your books in collections
- Display your library according to different view modes: compact list, detailed list and thumbnail view
- Detailed book information (long press)
- Tag your books and manage your tag (when typing a tag name, auto-completion avoids redundant tags)
- Filter by collection, author, tags, publisher, formats…
- Sort by title, author, date on which it was added, last access date
- Search a book by typing a part of its title, tags or of the author’s name
Notes Manager (Premium version only)
- Organize your notes like your books
- Search a note by typing a part of its title and text content
- Create “Review Sheets” from a selection of notes
- Go directly to a page of the book from the note
OPDS Catalogs Explorer
- Search for new books in several predefined online catalogs
- Add your own OPDS catalogs
- Directly open a downloaded book in the ebook reader
- Filter by catalog and category
- Full-text book search
- Android 2.1 up to 3.x Honeycomb
Other ebook reader applications:
- Supporting Adobe DRM: Aldiko, Moon+ Reader, Kobo
- Not Supporting Adobe DRM: Adobe Reader, RepliGo, Laputa, Cool Reader, ezPDF.
Books, eBooks, Book Reader, eBook Reader, Dictionary, Lexicon, Library, Bookstore, OPDS, TTS.
What’s New in Mantano Ebook Reader Premium version 2.2.8:
- Action bar removed when confusing: When selecting items in lists, the available actions are now visible in the toolbar at the bottom.
– Fixed : Exit via the back button on some devices
– Fixed: Deleting a note attached to a highlight
Download Mantano Ebook Reader Premium 2.2.8 (Android)
Android Market | Android Apps | Android Apk Files